Ready to find out more?
This class builds on the lessons learned in Improv and bolsters the improvisational skills of participating students in an advanced setting. Students will add to their improvisation study…
- Learn how to adapt age old stories and put them into your own words embellished with your own life experiences
- Work more in scene and story development using your own truth
- Experience the influence of music on interpretation and improvisation
- Continue building your actor’s journal exploring your own journey in the craft
- Build skills necessary for pursuing an acting career or seeking comfort and confidence in being in your own skin
Fasten your seat belt! You will know the truth of voice over.
Class Size: 17 student maximum - must be 17 years or older.
Cycles: 6 consecutive weeks
Tuition: $800 (prices are subject to change; call to verify)
VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER
Make-up & Refund Policy: No class make-ups or refunds for missed classes.
Location: The Actors Group • 2813 Magnolia Blvd. Burbank, CA 91505 (map)
Materials: Will be assigned week to week.
Instructor: Stephen Tobolowsky
Note: All classes are conducted in English.