Ready to find out more?
Prerequisite: Completion of Foundations -OR- Working Pro 1
We will cover the aspects of animation through monologue, dialogue, improvisation, group performance and rigorous workout towards the following goals:
- To learn VO acting applied to characters and animation! When presented animation characters and/or copy anywhere, anytime, you will know what to do with it and how to make it your own. Develop characters via The Kalmenson Method.
- To approach, create, develop, and sustain animation characters based on the characters' truths, emotions, sounds and actions.
- To begin the process of creating a character inventory for your demo and for future audition reference.
- To get a great workout (monologue, dialogue, and ensemble), developing a comfort zone with characters behind the microphone in a full service broadcast recording studio, complete with performance critique by coaches who are voice over professionals.
- To gain clarity on the animation process: time lines, phases, casting, and how that applies to you today.
- To study current casting trends, address marketing and self-promotion. Gain insight, guidance and inspiration on where to go from here in the world of animation.
# Z-28021 Saturdays: April 15 to May 20, 2023 (10am to 1pm) - ONLINE
Fasten your seat belt! You will know the truth of voice over.
Class Size: 10 student maximum
Cycle: 6 consecutive weeks
Class Length: Class length may vary based on size. If the class only has 5 students enrolled it will be a 2-hour class.
Tuition: Temporary price reduction: $595.00 (previously $750) Payment Plans available. (prices are subject to change; call to verify).
VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER
Make-up & Refund Policy: No class make-ups or refunds for missed classes. Class recordings provided.
Location: Online Zoom
Materials: All materials provided.
Instructors: Andrew Racho and Anna Graves are veteran animation voice-over professionals, trained in The Kalmenson Method.
Note: All classes are conducted in English.