Prerequisite: Completion of Working Pro - Level 1
This class provides the working voice over actor with a brief review of principles with a high level series of refinements and rigorous workouts.
Reunite with The Kalmenson Method.
- Study performance refinements at the highest level via audio lectures by Harvey Kalmenson.
- Master multiple attitude transitions in monologue via intensive workout with Cathy Kalmenson.
- Master multiple attitude transitions in dialogue via intensive workout with Cathy Kalmenson.
- Refine & re-evaluate your current voice over signature.
- “Re-tool” your signature application to New Trends.
- Expand your current signature range.
- Gain confidence by experiencing a mock audition directed by Harvey Kalmenson.
- Create a “Tag Approach Strategy” via lecture, analysis & performance.
- Create a customized “Personal Blueprint for Excellence” plan, for achieving your VO goals.
- Renew your acquaintance with our casting team.
Working Pro 2
Ready to find out more?
Fasten your seat belt! You will know the truth of voice over.
Class Size: 10 student maximum
Cycle: 4 consecutive Wednesdays
Evening Classes: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm PST (total of 18 hours)
Tuition: $525 (prices are subject to change; call to verify) Payment plans available.
VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER
Make-up & Refund Policy: No class make-ups or refunds for missed classes. Class recordings provided.
Location: Online Zoom
Materials: All materials provided.
Instructors: Cathy Kalmenson - Co-Founding Partner, Senior Casting Director
Note: All classes are conducted in English.