Ready to find out more?
Why a celebrity voice?
Well, you wouldn't just allow a stranger into your home. Unless, that is, you recognize his or her voice; for sure or subliminal. In a way, they aren't an uninvited guest trying to sell you something. More like a friend influencing your purchase.
Aflac campaign feat. the voice of Beth Littleford.
Client: Publicis Seattle
Wells Fargo Campaign feat. the voice of Shhhhhh
(we still can't say).
What else does a celebrity voice bring?
- A unique signature, often with a strong sense of natural character, gravitas or genuineness.
- A skill level, and confidence, that translates as a strong backbone/identity for the product.
- The ability to establish or reinforce a product's desired identity.
- A force of credibility to a product that results in respect and prestige among the ranks of the target audience.
Celebrity Casting & Brainstorming
Celebrity Directed Auditions
Celebrity Session Direction
Celebrity VO Coaching
By providing excellence in celebrity casting, brainstorming, procurement, and negotiation for the following buyers of celebrity voices:
- Ad agencies
- Animation Studios
- Animation Production Companies
- Game Developers
- Reality Show Producers
- Feature Film Production Companies
- Documentary Production Companies
- TV Show Production Companies
- Web Content Producers
Lexus campaign feat. the voice of Minny Driver.
Client: Team One
BMW campaign feat. the voice of Chris Pine.
By servicing celebrity agents, celebrity managers, and celebrities with:
- Casting opportunities to pitch celebrity ideas
- Celebrity audition opportunities
- Celebrity directed auditions at K&K
- Celebrity directed auditions via phone
- Celebrity directed auditions on location (on set or in studio)
- Celeb VO Coaching
All of the above with respect for privacy, with an appreciation for each actor’s unique accomplishments, and with direction & notes at the highest level. We tap into true acting craft, with sensitivity and unique responsiveness to each individual.
For customized estimates, call Cathy Kalmenson: 818.377.3600 ex. 116 or email our casting department