Prerequisite: Completion of Foundations
This class provides the aspiring voice over actor with a brief review of principles with a high level series of refinements and rigorous workouts. Highly recommended to take shortly after completion of Level 1.
Class goals are for students to:
- Advance with the Kalmenson Method.
- Study performance refinements at the highest level via audio lectures by Harvey Kalmenson.
- Master multiple attitude transitions in monologue via intensive workout.
- Master multiple attitude transitions in dialogue via intensive workout.
- Refine & re-evaluate your current voice over signature.
- “Re-tool” your signature application to New Trends.
- Continue to expand your current signature range.
- Gain confidence by experiencing a mock audition directed by a Kalmenson & Kalmenson guest director.
- Create a “Tag Approach Strategy” via lecture, analysis & performance.
- Renew your acquaintance with our casting team.
- Creation of individualized Personalized Excellence Plan and advice on effective self-marketing.
# Z-29006 Wednesdays: January 10 to January 31, 2024 (5pm to 8pm PT) - ONLINE
# Z-29007 Saturdays: March 9 to March 30, 2024 (10am to 1pm PT) - ONLINE
Ready to find out more?
Fasten your seat belt! You will know the truth of voice over.
Class Size: 10 student maximum
Cycles: 4 consecutive weeks
Class Length: Class length may vary based on size. If the class only has 5 students enrolled it will be a 2-hour class.
Tuition: Temporary price reduction: $395.00 (previously $480) Payment Plans available. (prices are subject to change; call to verify).
VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER
Make-up & Refund Policy: No class make-ups or refunds for missed classes. Class recordings provided.
Location: Online Zoom
Materials: All materials provided.
Instructors: Our teaching staff have been carefully chosen and intensively trained in the Kalmenson Method & are all veteran voice over professionals.
Note: All classes are conducted in English.