Ready to find out more?
Prerequisite: Completion of Animation 1
The Kalmenson's are raising the bar for your growth in this challenging program designed to pick up from where Animation 1 ended. Do you have the drive to commit to what it takes to go to the next level?
If so, you'll gain results that will contribute to your future success in animation, and beyond.
In this second level of Animation you will create, catalogue, and market your own unique layered complex characters, while strengthening your animation performance skills.
Class objectives for our 4-week Animation Level 2: In-Depth Character Development for Animation, Anime, Games and Commercials Workshop include:
- Develop advanced performance skills for games, animated films, series and commercials.
- Create/catalog a collection of characters for your future animation demo!
- Multiple booth workouts.
- Explore and create new characters.
- Expanding your animation signature.
- Add layers to deepen and freshen your existing characters.
- Test character continuity with emotional transitions.
- Develop strategic and creative audition preparation skills.
- Guidance on marketing for representation and booking jobs.
- Tips and guidance on approaching your animation bookings with confidence
Fasten your seat belt! You will know the truth of voice over.
Class Size: 10 student maximum
Cycle: 4 consecutive weeks
Evening Classes and weekend classes: Times vary. Check class schedule.
Class Length: Class length may vary based on size. If the class only has 5 students enrolled it will be a 2-hour class.
Tuition: $395.00 (previously $480) Payment Plans available. (prices are subject to change; call to verify).
VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER
Make-up & Refund Policy: No class make-ups or refunds for missed classes. Class recordings provided.
Location: Online Zoom
Materials: All materials provided.
Instructors: Andrew Racho and Anna Graves are veteran animation voice-over professionals, trained in The Kalmenson Method.
Note: All classes are conducted in English.