Ready to find out more?
Prerequisite: Completion of both Foundations & Level 2
This class provides the actor with a rigorous workout in which to apply the previously covered The Kalmenson Method and principles towards the following goals:
- To solidly define your most appropriate voice-over signature for this point in your process.
- To create your "personal master plan" (creation of your commercial voice over demo theme).
- To create a specific demo blueprint/outline; choosing, organizing and strategizing scripts based on roles, products, attitudes, music, sound effects, etc.
- To format and rehearse 12 - 16 scripts for your demo. Each script will be edited, defined by role and attitude, and rehearsed to the point of absolute preparation for your demo recording session.
- An in-depth analysis of current trends, prototypes, and the psychology behind the choices of the voice-over "flavor of the month" translating trend into your own truth, rather than attempting to mimic.
- To further expand your base of self-reference - further identifying and polishing strengths, weeding out weaknesses.
# Z-28029 Thursdays: May 11 to June 15, 2023 (6pm to 9pm) - ONLINE
Fasten your seat belt! You will know the truth of voice over.
Class Size: 8 student maximum
Cycle: 6 consecutive weeks
Evening Classes: Times vary. Check class schedule.
Class Length: Class length may vary based on size. If the class only has 4 students enrolled it will be a 2-hour class.
Tuition:Temporary price reduction: $595.00 (previously $750) Payment Plans available. (prices are subject to change; call to verify).
VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER
Make-up & Refund Policy: No class make-ups or refunds for missed classes. Class recordings provided.
Location: Online Zoom
Materials: All materials provided.
Instructors: Our teaching staff are all veteran voice over professionals who have been carefully chosen and intensively trained in The Kalmenson Method.
Note: All classes are conducted in English.