Ready to find out more?
Prerequisite: Completion of both Foundations: Level 1 & Level 2 -OR- Voice Over for Actors: Level 1 & Level 2 -OR- Working Pro 1
The goal of this workshop is simple: to get a GREAT workout!
A focused 12 hours of booth experience and workout at the mic guided exclusively by Kalmenson & Kalmenson Instructors and Casting Directors.
- Direction & coaching from 4 different voice over professionals, each with unique insight and directing styles..
- Opportunity to perfect your skills in reading, performance, focus, listening, dialogue timing, multiple takes, multiple directions, lead-ins etc.
- Practice the Kalmenson Method.
- Further your comfort zone with who you are and your “signature”.
- Gain confidence, rid yourself of nerves.
- An opportunity to be directed by and workout with two K&K Casting Directors, including the President of Casting, Cathy Kalmenson
- Add a variety of scripts to your “workout copy” collection.
- Opportunity to hear the actual auditions that won the job and to compare that with your performance.
Fasten your seat belt! You will know the truth of voice over.
Class Size: 10 student maximum
Cycle: 4 consecutive weeks. Repeat this workshop any time you need a great workout!
Evening Classes: 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm PST (total of 12 hours)
Class Length: Class length may very based on size. If the class only has 5 students enrolled it will be a 2-hour class.
Tuition: $375 (prices are subject to change; call to verify)
VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER
Make-up & Refund Policy: No class make-ups or refunds for missed classes. Class recordings provided.
Location: Online Zoom
Materials: All materials provided.
Instructors: Each week's workout is guided by a different director. Subject to availability.
Note: All classes are conducted in English.