Prerequisite: Completion of both Foundations: Level 1 & Level 2 -OR- Voice Over for Actors: Level 1 & Level 2 -OR- Working Pro 1
The most comprehensive Promo Workshop in town! Via The Kalmenson Method you will study and experience virtually every type of promo in existence today: Drama, Comedy, Reality, Movies & Specials, Sports, News, Family, Line-up, Educational, Lifestyle, Dramedy, "Daytime" TV, Kids programming, Network & Program Signatures, Radio programming, and TV I.D. signatures.
- Apply The Kalmenson Method to promos
- Examine the historical evolution of promos
- Define each type of promo and the distinctions
- Analyze and perform each type of promo
- Study network and program "signatures"
- Prepare for the promo audition
- Gain "timing" experience and record "to picture"
- Study completed spots, learn from the winner's performance
- Discover your "Promo Signature"
- Discuss your promo demo & marketing
Fasten your seat belt! You will know the truth of voice over.
Class Size: 10 student maximum
Cycle: 6 consecutive weeks
Evening Classes: 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm PST (total of 18 hours)
Class Length: Class length may vary based on size. If the class only has 5 students enrolled it will be a 2-hour class.
Tuition: $750 (prices are subject to change; call to verify)
VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER
Make-up & Refund Policy: No class make-ups or refunds for missed classes. Class recordings provided.
Location: Online Zoom
Materials: All materials provided.
Note: All classes are conducted in English.